Software Optimized For Utility Construction
The Construction Link's estimating software solution is ideal for estimating energy and resource construction. Our software was specifically designed by a utility DOT contractor so our solutions work the way you think.
Starting a utility bid in Estimating Link is so easy, you can be bidding your first utility job in a day.
- Create a new project and build items or easily import your project from a spreadsheet or your state's DOT electronic bidding platform and the program will bring in your Item number, description, unit of measure, Bid Quantity, etc.
- Click on your Item and add costs from 6 primary resources categories: Labor, Owned Equipment, Rental Equipment, Material, Subcontractor, Other (customizable category) or add a Crew or Assembly that's pre-populated with your resources.
- Add Markup on your entire project and/or markup your primary resource categories separately. Add Overhead and an Indirect.
- Play with "what if scenarios" with alternates, move money around, and use advanced markup and analysis tools.
- Compare vendor and subcontractor pricing and update your entire bid at the eleventh hour with the lowest price.
- Use Check Bid to check for zero quantities, temporary pricing, items with no markup, and more.
- Print, save and/or upload professional and customizable reports and proposals.
Efficiency and accuracy is key when estimating utility construction projects on both small and large projects. Estimating Link gives you confidence to know your utility jobs costs.
- Street, Highway and Bridges
- Water and Sewer
- Wastewater Treatment
- Electrical Transmission and Distribution